Wednesday, February 17, 2010

trying to figure out Blogging


I am new to blogging so really don't even know where to start? I can't seem to find a search bar to find friends and common interest to follow? I am sure it is something really simple that I am missing but it's rather boring just looking at myself, lol. Help!

A little bit about me, I am a 35 year old mother of 1. The love of my life has always been dogs. I show dogs professionally and also enjoy agility, obedience and just about anything fun. My passion is photography and about a year ago I decided to put my history as a handler/breeder of multiple BIS winners to good use and start offering my services as a photographer.


This is a blog for fun a sharing my visions, I just have to learn how to do this, lol.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment